https://myhautesociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/IG-live-video-covers-3-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Cara & C.J. Cara & C.J. https://myhautesociety.com/wp-content/uploads/avatars/3/5aa19ab0c3e45-bpfull.jpg
Pinterest is an essential tool to drive traffic as a blogger. Cara sits down to share some of her best tips for mastering Pinterest for your blog as well as how to monetize using affiliate links and create shoppable pins.
TAILWIND - Pinterest Scheduling App (Must-have)
What we're covering:
- Vertical / professional images
- Use keywords and hashtags - think about what people search & do test searches
- Make specific pins for each blog post
- Brand them - put your logo or post title
- Enable rich pins
- Check your Pinterest analytics to see which pins your traffic is coming from
- Make sure those blog posts are up to date and relevant
Most popular pins/repins:
- This tells you which content is doing best in terms of people saving it
- How can you re-create this content going forward to make it go viral?
There are 3 ways to monetize on Pinterest, we have a member-exclusive post that just went live about each of them, but we’re just going to talk about one of them and that is affiliate links.
- ShopStyle vs RewardStye
- Edit an Existing Pinterest Pin - i.e. add an affiliate link to your outfit photo
- Can only be one product link, i.e. your top
- *To meet FTC regulations, include #affiliatelink in the description box
- SHOP THE LOOK PINS: a pin with clickable bubbles that link to each product - i.e. tag multiple products in the pin itself
- How to do it: Create a look in shopstyle, add your products, add the details like hashtags or description, click “finish” then you’ll see the option to “Create a shop the look pin on Pinterest”
- You can select from your Pinterest boards right in the dropdown