Even though it feels like fall just started, it's already time to be thinking about planning content for November whether it's for the Thanksgiving holiday or the biggest shopping weekend of the year - Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Today we're breaking down some content creation strategies and laying out some topic ideas for November.
COMPETE GUIDE INCLUDES:
- November content calendar
- Desktop Calendar Wallpaper + Phone Calendar Wallpaper
- Content Ideas by Category
- Content Ideas by Holiday
- Weekly content planners
- Content Creation Tips & Tricks
NOVEMBER CONTENT IDEAS BY CATEGORY:
- Thanksgiving outfit
- Tailgating looks
- Fall Athleisure
- Fall Trends: Velvet, Bright red, metallics, fall floral, booties, etc.
- Winter apparel deals happening on black fri, cyber mon etc.
- Holiday fashion trend gift guide
- Budget friendly fall finds
- Comfort food recipes
- Recipes for cooler temps, like soups
- Thanksgiving recipies: classcs & new twists
- Pumpkin flavored snacks & dishes
- Fall & Holiday cocktails
- Feature seasonal ingredients
- Favorite fall restaurants / dishes in your area
- Products or ideas for cozy-ing up by the fire
- Fall essentials: snuggly throws and fall candles
- Indoor activities for cold weather
- Fall date nights
- Themed holiday gift guides series for Her, him, etc.
- Holiday Traditions: old favorites & making new ones
- Fall workout routine
- Indoor workout routine for cold weather
- Healthy eating strategies for the holidays
- Holiday workout tips for working out when out of town
- Tips for staying motivated in your fall fitness routine
- Fall fitness challenge: legs, arms, abs, etc.
- Skincare routine for cooler temps
- Fall makeup trends: dark lip, purple strobing, etc.
- Fall hair trends: highlight shades to try, going darker for fall, etc.
- Beauty samples & products to snag during Black Fri / Cyber mon sales for you or a gift
- Holiday Beauty gift guides, white elephant gift or stocking stuffer guide
- Fall trips / Drives to see fall leaves
- Pumpkin patch trip suggestions for your area
- Thanksgiving Destinations for a holiday away from home
- Holiday Packing tips
- Best weekend fall getaways or day trips in your area
NOVEMBER CONTENT IDEAS BY HOLIDAY:
Besides the main holidays like Veterans Day and Thanksgiving, we've got some pretty fun holidays (like National Pizza Day) coming up in November. Doing a little planning ahead to strategize for the content you plan to make around the holidays means you won't be opening instagram totally blank on what to post.
Here are the 4 most relevant holidays for blog content + some ideas for what to post about. Don't stick to just these though, check out the calendar above to see if there are any other holidays that would be perfect for your or a great fit for some fun content.
- Thanksgiving outfit ideas
- Thanksgiving makeup look(s)
- Favorite thanksgiving recipes
- Thanksgiving cocktails
- Share your favorite Thanksgiving story or memory with your followers
- Pumpkin themed things: recipes, candles, makeup trends like a burnt orange eyshadow look, etc.
- Thanksgiving traditions
- Host a drive or giveaway for a cause
- Share ways your audience can give back
- Holiday and end of year giving ideas
- Closet clean out + places to donate
- Local charitable initiatives in your area that fit your niche: food drive, fashion show, 5k, etc.
- Share a personal story about giving or how you give back to a cause you support
- Team up with local bloggers to give back to your community
- Put together a themed gift guide i.e. beauty products for her
- Create a gift guide series
- Suggestions for your favorite deals to snag for yourself
- A deals roundup post for your niche: i.e. fashion deals, beauty deals
- Exclusive "deals roundup" email for anyone who signs up for your email list
- Why you don't like shopping on Black Friday OR your favorite black friday traditions
- Collaborate with a local brand on an outfit post
- Feature a favorite local brand in an interview
- Partner with a brand to go live in their store on SBS and share your experince
- Tips for shopping small + supporting local business
- Small Business Saturday deals roundup for brands in your area
- Instagram takeover for a brand on Small Business Saturday