On this week's episode of the Blogged Podcast, we sit down with just the two of us (My Haute Society founders Cara & C.J.) to talk all about launching a podcast as a blogger. We share how podcasting can help you grow and monetize your blog, how to know if you're ready to start a podcast, and some advice for a blogger who is just getting started podcasting.
We give you a step-by-step for launching your podcast, what tech you'll need and a little about how to get it setup. We also share a little insight into how we plan and run our episodes plus our favorite parts about podcasting.
Click here to pin this episode for later.
Scheduling Guests: CALENDLY
Microphones: BLUE SNOWBALL ICE / BLUE YETI
Hardware: STUDIO HEADPHONES / POP FILTER FOR MIC / MIC SUSPENSION ARM
Recording & Editing Software: ZENCASTR / GARAGEBAND / ECAMM + SKYPE
Hosting / Publishing: POWERPRESS + WORDPRESS
Find your blogger community!
Become a My Haute Society Member HERE
What we cover:
- How podcasting can help you grow & monetize
- How you'll know if you’re ready to start a podcast
- Step-by-step for how to start a podcast
- What tech you will need + some insight into getting it set up
- How to choose your hosting style
- How we plan & run our podcast episodes
- What our favorite part about podcasting is
- Advice for a blogger who is just getting started podcasting