On this week's episode of the Blogged Podcast, we sit down with Alisa for part 1 of 2 with Tailwind, to talk about the basics for developing an amazing Pinterest strategy as a blogger or influencer. Alisa shares essential tips for mastering Pinterest as a blogger, tips and tricks for using it to drive traffic to your blog and building a following on the platform. She also shares some advice for paying attention to Pinterest analytics, leveraging group boards to drive traffic and grow your following, and what to focus on if you just have one hour to spend on Pinterest per week.
Alisa is the content marketing manager at Tailwind and Founder at Alisa Meredith Marketing, who has (more than once!) been accused of a Pinterest obsession. Blogger, speaker, and Pinterest Ads Specialist, she’s a big believer in the power of visual marketing, and is on a mission to help businesses find their creative side in order to appeal to customers in a whole new way.
Click here to pin this episode for later.
TRY TAILWIND! (First month FREE)
Pinterest Strategy Secrets (Tailwind)
Set yourself up for Success (Pinterest)
About the new Pinterest Following Tab (Pinterest)
Find your blogger community!
Become a My Haute Society Member HERE
What we cover:
- What is the primary benefit of Pinterest for bloggers and influencers?
- If you had to give just 2-3 tips for mastering pinterest strategy as a blogger, what would they be?
- If I have 1-2 hours to spend on pinterest a week for my blog, what are some of the things I should be focused on?
- What are some essentials for using pinterest effectively to drive traffic to my blog as an influencer?
- Do you have some tips for how to grow a following on pinterest?
- What are the best ways to leverage group boards to drive traffic and grow my following?
- Do you have any advice for how you can make your pins go viral?